Ok Guys,
Since I have the mast out, this provides the rare opportunity to access ALL
of the keel bolts.  I've measured each of the bolt and nut diameters and
checked the archives for torque specs.  I intend to buy a toque multiplier
and the appropriate sized sockets.  I think I can do it for less than the
yard is going to charge and I'll come out of it with some tools.  I'll also
be able to tell myself that it was done correctly.

That being said it sounds like the best practices are are follows:
-  be on the hard
- loosen the bolts one at a time, clean, and lubricate with tef-gel
- reinstall and torque at progressively higher levels.

I was unable to find the torque spec for my 1.5" bolt in the website but
Ken Heaton cited 600lbs in one of his past responses.

Keel bolts (fwd to aft):
         Nut                       stud               torque
1 - 1 1/2 (38mm)    1 (25mm)          350
2 - 2 3/16 (56mm)  1 1/2 (38mm)  600?
3 - 2 3/16 (56mm)  1 1/2 (38mm)  600?
4 - 2 3/16 (56mm)  1 1/2 (38mm)  600?
5 - 1 7/8 (47.5mm)1 1/4 (32mm)   450
6 - 2 3/16 (56mm)  1 1/2 (38mm)  600?
7 - 1 1/2 (38mm)    1 (25mm)          350
8 - 3/4 (19.5mm)    1/2 (13mm)      80

*Anything I'm missing?*

Thanks,

Josh Muckley