I made a new Life Sling container using Sailrite's video.  Except for a
minor mistake in the video, the construction was easy, and the new cover
looks great.  For any of you who don't sew, I recommend taking sewing
lessons.  There are so many boat projects you can do if you sew.  Besides
the Life Sling container, I made a mainsail cover, and winch covers  that
match the other sewing projects with the same color.  Sailrite also has
videos for making a dodger, Bimini and complete boat cover, and they even
have kits for making your own sails.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC