From: David Morrison via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 1/10/18  21:59  (GMT-05:00)
To: "Della Barba,  Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Morrison <d...@dwmorrison.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List be careful out there!

Living aboard here in New Haven this winter.  The agitator (situated at the
bow) has been working overtime the past few weeks.  Hope to give it a break in
the next day or to.  Bow is free but ice is rubbing on the rudder.  not good.
Other than the harbor freezing over living aboard has been easy.  Experiencing
minimal condensation inside - hull is lined with wood strips and v-berth
cushions are dry.  I also have a small dehumidifier running non stop.  Average
inside temp for the past month is 52.0F.
--Dave1980 C&C 40 - Terrapin Flyer