From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:47 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Lewmar Ocean 1 adjustable genoa car pics

Bruce,

What specifically were you looking for?  I may have already answered the thread
or overlooked it but I have the adjustable sheet leads in a 4:1 purchase.
Here's a picture:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yWGt0Z200N2h4Y0FpUVFVeGt4MXF1U1pvTUtr/view?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if you need more info.

Josh Muckley