Hi Bill,

Years ago I read in a Sailing Anarchy thread there was a C&C named Fastrack
at the RCYC (i.e. Royal Canadian Yacht Club in Toronto, Ontario).  I always
assumed that was just a typo as the C&C 37R Fastrack I was aware of was
based out of the RVYC (Royal
Vancouver Yacht Club).

There are (or were in recent years) a few C&C 37R and 37+, etc. in the
Toronto area, including Clockwork, Crazy Legs (formerly Flying Colors,
Illegal Smile), Seyworthy II, Main Course (formerly Big Chill), Princess,
Rampage, VikingBlod (formerly Deco Dance).

Ken H.