Sometimes we're faced with enlarging an existing hole.  There are a couple
of recognized ways to provide an "anchor" to center the pilot bit on a hole
saw.  The most common way is to secure a piece of scrap wood over the hole
(behind or in front) and then drill the new hole.  A second way is to cut a
plug, place it in the hole and secure it with spray foam, etc.

Well, I had to enlarge a hole on Touche' and I thought neither of the above
methods would work.  I dreamed up another method which I've never seen in
my web research.  Here's a link to my write up.  Perhaps someone will find
it useful someday.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I84iwQstTrzPcvQf2lNEWi8xeGDPcHaH

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83