I had some old beat up batteries from a back which had reached its end of
life.  2 were straight bad and the third was taking and holding a charge
but low amp-hr capacity.  I decided to try the epson salt on all of them.
It had no positive effect on any of the batteries whatsoever.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD