Inflatableparts.com

Bill Walker
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 Steve Thomas via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
I have a very old orange and black Zodiac that is still in good shape, but when
I bought it there were no oarlocks. There are a couple of mounting "ears" made
of the same fabric as the boat, but I have not been able to find oarlocks that
match that style of mounting anywhere online. The fabric pieces are 10 by 4.5
inches with well rounded corners. not really an oval, more like a rectangle
with rounded ends. A longitudinal section 1.5 inches wide down the centre is
glued to the tube, inline with the tubes, leaving an "ear" about 9 inches long
and an inch and a quarter or so wide down each side. There are a couple of very
small holes, but that is it for clues. I have not even been able to find an
image of something with that sort of mount.

Anyone know what sort of oarlock would have been mounted on these?

Steve Thomas
C&C36
Merritt Island, FL

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray