When i did trophies for a large local regatta, I went to a local Mikasa
discount outlet.  They had a nice selection of glassware on clearance in
several sizes, large (1st), medium (2nd), small (3rd).  I got a local
trophy store to engrave small brass labels for each award.

Agree with many replies of getting useful items.  Also like anything that
doesn't need to be polished.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA