http://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/Inspections-Compliance-CG-5PC-/National-Vessel-Documentation-Center/National-Vessel-Documentation-Center-Contact-Info/

They have limited phone hours due to multiple severe budget cuts. They also have email and snail mail addresses to try. It's all there. :-)

Bill Bina