A carpenters trick is to;

- place the teak against the mast
- gauge the widest gap between the teak and the mast (outer edge)
- wrap tape around a pencil same amount as gap (This will give you the widest
point)
- hold teak against mast, and trace the pencil (with tape) along the mast
starting from widest point to the other end of the piece of teak.
- this results in the exact curvature you need.
- sand / cut (drum sander or otherwise)

Contour gage works just as well, but if you don’t have one, and don’t plan to
use it often, the above saves some money.

/J