From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2/17/18  22:06  (GMT-05:00)
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List PSS shaft seal

For anybody concerned about burning up the engine.  We hang the key on the
through hull.
We also got a SpeedSeal Life and a Globe Run Dry impeller.
http://www.speedseal.com/SpeedsealLife/SpeedsealLife.html

https://www.gcsmarine.com/content/impellers/impellers

As for the warm beer... I can only advocate for the merits of an air cooled
refrigerator.
Josh

On Feb 17, 2018 9:44 PM, "Bill Coleman via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I am so flakey, I know that if I closed all my through hulls I
would invariably forget to open them, and either burn up my engine,  have warm
beer, or some other malady , so I just put new hoses on and check the clamps.

Which isn’t a bad idea anyway.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA