From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 4:31 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Florida's Emerald Coast

Dennis,

Switching to sailing mode as I type. Just finished packing for a 4:00 AM
departure to Sarasota. Florida for the Corsair Nationals. Two days practice on
Wednesday and Thursday. Three days of racing starting Friday.

Push Touche’ a bit longer and further South and I’ll stand you to a beer!

Best,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay