From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Doug
Mountjoy via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:02 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List AIS is alive!

I have this one and it works great. 1 antenna for your VHF, AIS and AM/FM. It
does require a 12v supply of its own, mine is powered when I power the VHF.

https://www.milltechmarine.com/Comar-ASR-100-VHFAIS-Antenna-Splitter_p_151.html
Doug Mountjoy
Rebecca Leah
LF39

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:50 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
I think the antenna splitter is in my future. They aren’t cheap though.
Joe
Coquina