From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Jack Brennan via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:13:18 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jack Brennan
Subject: Stus-List Questions about 33-2 centerboard

So I’m interested in a 1985 C&C 33-2 that is for sale near me and may still be
around when I’m boat hunting in a couple of months. I’ve read the posts on the
33-2, but  have a question about the well-known mast step problems.

Some posts seem to indicate that the K/CB models don’t have the problem at all,
but they don’t tell why. Can anyone elaborate?

Also, I‘m wondering how difficult it is to service and maintain the centerboard
and its cable. On my current Bristol 30 K/CB, it can be tricky.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jack Brennan
Former C&c 25
Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30
Tierra Verde, Fl.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>
        Virus-free.