Robert; I agree with the advice of the others who have already responded; get
a good survey, and work through whatever issues are found; however, almost any
condition can be remediated or corrected; once you are satisfied that the boat
is structurally sound, and have an idea of the cost to repair any issues, you
will have an awesome boat; the 37 sails like a witch; she is close winded, and
solid. she is not overly tender, but she will dig in and accelerate in a gust
that will surely make you smile!   There is plenty of room below and the cabin
is well laid out in a traditional format. The original engine on the 37s was a
27 hp Yanmar; mine still pushes the boat with ease.  Go to the Photo album
website (noted in one of the earlier posts) and read the original brochures,
they tell you about how C&C envisioned the boat; there's some puffery in there,
but also a lot of detail.   Lastly, once you get into the boat, come back here
with any questions and you will  have lots of help and guidance on how to
tackle any issue; best of luck....!

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596; (and the flood is finally
receding...)
Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462