Don, the owner of Cinkel was Jim Thoman. After Cinkel closed he had a company
called Spindleworks. He was a good resource, and if anyone on the list knows
his whereabouts, it may be a benefit to the list. Cinkel made my mast also
right after yours. 41 C/B #96.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2018, at 4:54 PM, Don Wagner via CnC-List

I don’t know about a lot of our masts, but mine on C&C 41 CB, 1986, hull # 93
was built by Cinkel Spars in NOL. I met with Jim? Cinkel at a boat show or two,
and did get some parts and drawings from him a long time ago. They also made
some the steering systems. They were out of the business at the time, but Jim?
still had parts in a garage
My steering, system, wheel, etc was produced by Edson

I think Rob McLaughlin of South Shore facilitated part of my purchase.

Don Wagner
C&C 41 CB
Der Baron