I'm going to try to build a hard bimini.  The plan is to trace the shape of
the frame onto pieces of 2x6, cut them to shape and then screw a piece of
cheap plywood to the 2x6s to have the right shape.  I'm looking for
something flexible that will give the underside a nice smooth finish than
can be expoyed to fiberglass and painted.  The rest will be glass mat, foam
core, epoxy, more mat etc.  I know I could just add more epoxy and sand it,
but I rather avoid all that labor.

Any suggestions on materials for the finished underside?

Joel
301 541 8551