Joel,

FWIW, after the recent discussion started by Bruce Whitmore (IIRC) about a hard
dodger for his 37/40, I contacted Hard to Top (www.hardtotop.com
<http://www.hardtotop.com> ) about a hard dodger for my 38. The quote for a 90”
x 46” hard dodger with height and shape specific to my boat, with track on 3
sides for canvas panels, a stainless frame, and shipping from Florida to North
Carolina was just over $1000. The hard top is poly carbonate. My quote included
an aluminum edge around the hard top. Delivery in 2 to 3 weeks. And the dodger
is warranted for 10 years.  I was really surprised at how low the price was.

In looking at the website, it appears that he company builds a lot more bimini
tops than dodgers.

Have you considered that option?

Rick Brass

Washington, NC