From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of robert via CnC-List
Sent: March-18-18 5:15 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List New 1974 C&C MKII 35 Owner

Kevin,

Congrats on your new boat....you should never regret owing a '74 MKII 35'.....a
friend here on this list sails has one and my slip mate at my club is a 74 MK
II 35' called 'STING' and has been in the same family from day one.....they
must like it!

Whatever you need to know or simply want to ask, the people here will help you.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.