I’ve noticed that I receive messages from Stu’s list out of order fairly
frequently within the past year - but as far as I know I haven’t missed any
messages.

To me it’s not that big of a deal to receive replies before receiving the
original post (or earlier replies) in a thread.  I know that if I just wait a
few hours or half-day or day, I’ll eventually receive the original post or
earlier replies.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30-1 #7
Ken Caryl, CO
(currently on the hard for winter - launching in 2.5 weeks)