They must have transferred the CCY ID # to RI, because my 73 was made at NOTL
in 1973 and is CCY

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck
Gilchrest via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:58 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck Gilchrest
Subject: Re: Stus-List US/NOTL manufacturing location identifier?

My Rhodi Built boat has a manufacturer’s plate in the center of the cockpit
that says “built in Rhode Island, USA.

1983 build with a CCY HIN.

Chuck Gilchrest

S/V Half Magic

1983 35 Landfall

Padanaram, MA

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2018, at 4:51 PM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Actually, I believe the two prefixes will be ZCC or CCY, generally depending on
the factory location; ZCC for Niagara-On-The-Lake and CCY for Rhode Island.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Mar 21, 2018, at 3:32 PM, Bruce and Kathy Fielding via CnC-List