The following sails are listed for sale and their condition is indicated.  Some
pictures are available of some of the sails:

Genoas to fits boats with an I of 44-46’ and a J of 13-14’ (Fits C&C 33 Mk II,
C&C 99, etc.)

1.      Doyle Kevlar #1 155% good condition
2.      Evolution # 2 140% Kevlar/taffeta very good condition
3.      Doyle cruising laminate #3/blade good condition

Mainsail to fit boats with a P of 40.5’ and an E of 13’

1.      Doyle cruising laminate with slides good condition

Spinnakers

1.      From a C&C 35 Mk 3 (I 46.3’  J 13.6’) North like new mylar I oz.
2.      Shock 35 .6 oz Ulman VMG spinnaker 0.6 oz (I 49’ J 13.8’) good

Contact the undersigned at strig...@eastlink.ca <mailto:strig...@eastlink.ca>
if interested for further details

Rod

---