If you are set on going with the Iridium Go then look at the PredictWind
package with the GO.

See: https://www.predictwind.com/iridium-go
<https://www.predictwind.com/iridium-go>

I am not sure how far offshore you plan on going in your 29-1,  but you may
consider other options such
as the DeLorme/Garmin InReach SE/+  or good old weatherfax via $100 SSB
receiver (like the Tecsun
PL-880) and an old iPad (or similar) using the Black Cat HF Weather Fax app.
Radiofax is free, look the latest charts online:
http://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/fax/marine.shtml

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall