Well into the Spring list:

Replaced the fan belts.  Threw out the 6 belts that were onboard that did
not fit.  Ordered spares.
Installed fuel gauge and sending unit.  Confirmed I hate drilling stainless.
Finished configuring onboard PC with OpenCPN and AIS, integrated AIS into
plotter.
Replaced depth finder display with ST60 multi display
Installed new teak deck pads (now rest of teak looks old)
Ran 2 new halyards, added chafe cover to spin halyard

Prepping for Annapolis Bermuda race a/k/a/ cleaning out all the crap that
accumulates on a boat!

Getting ready to build hard bimini.

Joel
Hylas 44