Yes good point Fred,  pair for pair they are near amp-hr equivalent.

I have been planning on going with lead acid GC2 golf cart batteries.   I am
leaning towards Trojans because of their great reputation, but it is hard to
ignore the Sam’s Club GC2 at $85 each, amounting to over a $100 savings per
pair.

Does anyone have experience with the Sam’s Club 6V batteries?

Here are the specs and prices from Sam’s Club and the local Batteries Plus
which sells Trogan.

GC2 Duracell (215 A*hrs @20A)  $85  12m warranty                 $0.40/Ahr
EGC2 Duracell (230 A*hrs @20A)  $118 12m warranty                $0.50/Ahr

Trojan T-105 (225 A*hrs) $139           18m warranty             $0.62/Ahr

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall
S/V Johanna Rose