From: Ryan Doyle via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 18:07
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Re: Stus-List Marine Batteries (Dreuge)

I was in the exact position as you two years ago and I have 4 of the Sams Club
Duracell GC batteries.  No complaints here whatsoever.  They perform as they
should.

Ryan

to send contribution --
https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc3884c3033e84d8a8b3008d59b41a6dc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636585628623816626&sdata=uIS9PucihYworsHlKgbRTyOnTiM41LAfEyVwRklbLcU%3D&reserved=0