From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Knecht
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 10:44 AM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Cc: David Knecht
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Marine Batteries (Dreuge)

I have been following this thread with interest because I suspect my AGM’s have
been mistreated and may need replacement.  What modifications to the setup are
needed if the 6V fit in the battery compartment?  I presumed you would just
wire the double 6V in series and everything else would be the same? Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

[cid:image001.png@01D3CD9D.9AA1A240]