Rick,

You went into a lot more detail.  Good job.  Your post was better at
explaining what I had seen about the 20803 vs the 20703 and the fitment
issues with the 20803.  Both have fairly vertical sides for catching lines.

By "new" Nicro, I meant the 20703 as opposed to the old Nicro that's been
gone for several years.  This was the old one:

http://www.marinemechanic.com/New-Folder2/solarvent.html

The old Nicro fans never caught lines.

Dennis C.