What about Polyethers? Flexible, adheres to plastics (3M 4000UV does anyway).
Here’s what West Marine says about them:  Polyether: One of the most exposure
resistant sealants, unaffected by teak oils or cleaners, permanently flexible,
and sandable. West Marine Multi-Caulk is an excellent choice for wood, metal,
or fiberglass but will attack some plastics. However, 3M 4000UV
<https://www.westmarine.com/buy/3m--4000-uv-polyether-adhesive-sealant-white-10-oz-cartridge--3760196>
 is rated as being safe for all plastics.
Ed