looking really good Joel!

On 4/16/2018 8:51 AM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List wrote:
The hard bimini is almost done!  Did the test fit Saturday, marked the corners, but the curves, filled the edges. Final sanding, and painting, hopefully this week.

Photos are on the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jQwPE06SOaWaLx-EAU-yQpnJv5BP0UwU?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jQwPE06SOaWaLx-EAU-yQpnJv5BP0UwU?usp=sharing>

Joel