While we are on the subject, I'm selling my C&C 34 which is also in very
good condition, looking for a price in the upper teens with offers
considered as I have closed on a new (to us) boat.
Please pass the word to anyone who might be interested.
She can be seen here:
https://southcoast.craigslist.org/boa/d/cc-34/6573529208.html

Thanks,
Chuck B