Hello C&C list,

I have not been here for a while but the weather is turning nice and I found my
masthead fly, also known as a windex, broken and on the ground.
It’s always something.
Mast was down, I guess I should have removed it.

This is for a C&C 35 mk3.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the bracket, with a lamp.
Alternatively, any suggestions for replacing the whole thing if I can’t find a
bracket.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Schlanger
The Office