Edd,

Part of the information that the other listers haven't been commenting on
is that you asked about CCA and glow plugs.  You could probably plan on
between 10 and 15 amps total for your glow plugs.  Compared to the draw of
the starter this is a relatively insignificant additional current draw.
>From the online resources that I found for your engine, it appears that you
cannot apply power to the glow plugs and starter simultaneously anyway so
really now you get down to total Ah, CA, and CCA needed.  In the past I've
used an old AGM with only 7Ah of measured usable capacity to start my
Yanmar. As the rest of the listers have suggested, any U1 battery should
fill the bill in your situation.  I say get the largest that will fit the
battery compartment but don't stress that it may be too small.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD