If you are looking to replace your batteries these may be of interest.

http://fireflyenergy.com/

I looked at them a few years ago and would have gone that way except I found
a deal on Johnson Controls AGM group 31s, $160 CND instead of $400.

The technology is not a gimmick, the research was done by Caterpillar to find
a better product for their needs. Possible weeks of non-use, high cranking amps
particularly in cold weather and the ability to recover from a deep discharge.
The pricing is in line with Rolls or Lifeline AGM offerings.

https://www.bruceschwab.com/advanced-energy-storage-systems/firefly-energys-oasis-group-31/

https://www.practical-sailor.com/blog/Can-Carbon-Foam-Batteries-Meet-Hype-11694-1.html

There are quite a few positive reviews and installation blogs on the internet.
I have not
seen anything negative or reporting a fault but the technology has only been in
common
use for about 10 years.

https://www.panbo.com/gizmos-new-firefly-battery-bank-working-out-the-details/

Michael Brown