Gary,

I bought a used Johnson Lifeline No 15 lever crimper on eBay for under $100
a few years back.  Has worked well for me.  None out there now but one sold
a couple months ago for $118.

IMHO, the lever crimpers are much better than the ones you have to turn
with a wrench.  For one thing, the small crimpers require you to do 5
crimps, the lever crimpers only 3.  You need to rotate the crimp 180
degrees for each crimp otherwise the fitting will have a slight curve.

A word of caution, a used crimper may be out of tolerance due to overuse or
abuse.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA