I needed a copy of my Certificate and did a google search and inadvertently
went to their web site.  I started filling out their firm, but stopped when
they started asking for my social security number.

They wpnted $175 for the renewal Certificate that the giv charges $24 for.  So
I filed a consumer fraid complInt with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera
1990 C&C 37+/40
Vashon WA