I am trying and failing to see where I would put a generator!

Joe

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I

On 5/24/2018 6:29 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
No, it's not Touche' but might even be better.

One of the reasons I bought Touche' was my impressions of my friend's 35-1, Hull #61.  He told me today he is thinking of selling.  He has owned the boat for 20+ years and has made many, many upgrades.  Here's some of the niceties:

Generator.  Yep, a nice professionally installed generator. Only about 125 hours on it.
CruisAir air conditioner.  Why else would you need a generator?
Universal 25XPB diesel engine.
On board fuel polishing system.  No gunk in this tank!
Lines run aft.
Cabin top traveler.  Yep, that's right.  And it's a Harken.

Lots of other goodies.  Expanded list and details being drafted up.

This 35-1 is every bit as nice as Touche' and, in some ways, better.  Located Mandeville, LA.

No firm pricing yet but seller seems to be flexible.  I'm guessing mid-upper 30's.  Great sail away boat.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA