Hi Dan

I'd take the nuts and washer off, and rig up some sort of press.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2018-05-24 1:42 AM, Dan via CnC-List wrote:
I'm on the hard. I have these two giant bronze seacocks for my cockpit drain
hoses.

photos on google drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12TWUN1oiyiACR0IvaBKlEo2HqdzPMmqY

I have no clue how old they are but they are totally seized in the open
position. I've tried WD-40, a heat gun and a rubber mallet but can't get them
to budge.

My question is should I rip these out and put in some sort of replacement or
should I just leave them. When will I ever want to close seacocks to the
cockpit drains?
Clearly the previous owner was not in the habit of closing these.

What should I do?

Dan
Breakaweigh
C&C44