Listers,

One of the upgrades on my list is to replace the ancient Autohelm ST 4000
with a unit from this century. It still works, kind of,  but I would like a
unit that can keep up with rolling seas.

I will likely go with another wheel helm autopilot but would consider an under
deck unit. I think an under deck unit would be a lot of extra work and expense
to install but I don't know as I have no experience in this area.

Any advice/experience with these 2 options?

AL H.
C&C 35 Mk 3 #264
Vancouver, BC.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.