Thanks Lloyd, looks to be what I need to do.I bought this boat a year ago and
am still figuring it out. I would love to compare notes and pick your brain
about the LF39.

Doug Mountjoy Rebecca Leah LF39 Port Orchard YC, WA.

-------- Original message --------From: LKL via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/28/18  14:26  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: lklarchite...@gmail.com Subject: Re: Stus-List LF39
mast removal
Doug,On mine, just remove the 4 base screws to the floor. Then it appears that
you will need to remove the glass rack and everything forward of the mast.You
should then be able to then slide the table aft.It has been about 7 years since
I did all this so am thinking that is what I did.  I recall raising the leafs
and having to crawl under to do most of the disassembly, really not hard. Will
be easier if you have some help.I think I have seen 2 different table
arrangements on the 39, so hopefully we have the same layout and my comments
apply.Hope all works out.
Lloyd Lippe FinesseLF 39

Sent from my iPad
On May 28, 2018, at 5:06 PM, svrebeccaleah via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>