Hi, Paul — I’ve actually got a spare casting sitting in my garage; I don’t
necessarily want to part with it, but could it serve as a pattern to have a new
weldment made up out of stainless or aluminum for you?  Maybe one with some
improvements…  And maybe they could make more than one…   :^)

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis