From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Steven Tattrie via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 3:34 PM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Steven Tattrie <steven.tatt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List exhaust and cooling water connector "Y"

Hi All,

The "Y" on my where the cooling water connects to the exhaust rusted out and I
am rebuilding it. It was made out of 1 1/4 " steel water pipe. A 3/8 "  piece
was welded onto 6" of straight pipe to make a "Y". The 3/8" piece is where the
cooling water would travel into the 1 1/4" exhaust.

My question is: could this simply be a "t" shaped piece made out of 1 1/4 inch
t with a reducer to fit the 3/8" connector for the cooling water. Rather than
weld up a "y".

Steve