My 33 (1976), that I have owned for the last 22yrs, is up for sale, in Traverse City MI.  It is well maintained, very clean and very very shiny.  She has Quantum sails, new A-Sym spin and various other sails. And as you know the 33 has beautiful lines, is a very nice club racer and cruiser for a couple or small family.  The A-4 engine has all new electrical parts and carb. That engine has never run so well and can be idled down without worry of stalling.  There are many details and pics I can share, if you are interested.  I am asking $19,900 obo.

---