On our 33 mkII, the main sheet is attached to a spectra webbing that goes
around the boom, we can move it a bit aft and forward and it clears the dodger.
It is amazing that the strand doesn't slip that much, never had a problem with
this setup.

Bruno Lachance
Becassine, 33 mkII
New Richmond, Qc.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 28 juin 2018 à 10:16, dwight veinot via CnC-List