Listers,

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Fourth of July — we had the Enterprise
moored at the Hempstead Harbor breakwater for Glen Cove’s phenomenal fireworks
show and had a wonderful visit by lister Neil Gallagher.

ANNOUNCING THE 2018 C&C NORTHEAST RENDEZVOUS in Milfort, CT at the Milford
Lisman Landing Marina - September 7-9, 2018.

Features (so far) include:
Floating docks with Water and Shore Power
Two-block walk into Milford
Picnic Area
Group Dinner at Archie Moore’s Restaurant (Appetizers, Coffee and Soda included
with Registration; Separate Checks for Dinner Entrees)
C&C Boat Tours
Short Walk to Adjacent Park
Only $3/ft/night plus $32/person

Want more details? Want to register? Want to see my new way-cool C&C Rendezvous
website? www.cncnortheast.com <http://www.cncnortheast.com/>

Hope to see you there!

All the best,

Edd