From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Nauset Beach
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Nauset Beach <nausetbe...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Re: Hydraulic auto-pilot > Rack and Pinion
Steering

To my knowledge when driving on OPB with wheel steering it has only been cable
– was not aware rack and pinion was even an option, hence my question.
Hydraulic seems the antithesis of the fun of sailing…

Not an Island Packet – they look to be very comfortable boats but a little too
far into the cruising end of the spectrum for me.  Good to hear the feel is
similar to the cable steering.  If I ever go for a test sail on that boat will
report my observations.

Thanks,
Brian