Hi Guys,

I've got a 35 footer and want to add a halyard restrainer to my mast and have a
synthetic halyard that is stripped, and see two choices.

I see a Schaefer SS fairlead and a Harken Sheave.  The fairlead is cheaper and
has a smaller profile.  The Harken product is bulkier but might chafe less.
Which should I get?

http://www.apsltd.com/schaefer-halyard-restrainer-large.html?fee=5&fep=49391&utm_source=Google+Shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Product&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvqbaBRCOARIsAD9s1XDQsK2f4i46UwgDUXWMIx1n0PV5_pW63EqoKZr7eeikXey9cqTUamkaArfTEALw_wcB

http://www.apsltd.com/halyard-restrainer-1.html?fee=5&fep=21107&utm_source=Google+Shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Product&gclid=CjwKCAjw4avaBRBPEiwA_ZetYmeX2q2YpUCYj7Ktft3-HTSj34cx_-T9jSunxda7CobYDvAdW6ZoIhoCla8QAvD_BwE

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md