Jubillee!  Great to see her again.     We bought her at a Boy Scout auction in
2008.  Solid bones but  several years of neglect.  Lynn and I cleaned her up.
It was a project boat and we did a bunch.  Lynn redid the interior, we kiwi
gripped the deck, I installed the TacTick instruments.  I also rebuilt the A4
with a ton of help and encouragement from Moyer Marine.  Flushed  the engine.
Pulled the head.  Installed a new heat exchanger, riser, muffler and exhaust.
Basically, everything that could be done without pulling the engine.

Here’s some pictures from when we got her..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37365243@N00/sets/72157605974436578

These are of the engine rebuild

https://flickr.com/photos/37365243@N00/sets/72157617316954520

I’ll upload a bunch of images when I get to my desktop tomorrow.

Once the interior, sole (it’s plastic, not wood), non skid, new instruments and
a brand new bright yellow asymmetrical...and then we were done we got Alera and
sold Jubilee.

As far as living aboard, we found a way to turn the main Solon into a giant
bed.  I have pictures if that somewhere, if you would like to see them. No
water heater or refrigeration.  So there is that.  It would be spartan, but you
could sure do it.

Feel free to reach out off or on list.  Oh yeah..I also have a copy of the
extremely comprehensive 2008 survey by Larry Blais.

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera
1990 C&C 37+/40
Vashon WA