From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: cenel...@aol.com
Sent: 2018-07-18 12:02:00 PM
Subject: Stus-List Removing old stickers

I have Charleston Race Week stickers on my bow (OK, I have been busy with other things!) that I need to remove.

The boat has Awl-Grip on its hull which I would prefer to preserve.

Aside from plastic scrapers, soap and water, and elbow grease, does anyone have a magic remedy to remove this.

Its not a decal, just adhesive backed but they are about 18" x 18".

TIA,

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
1995 C&C XL/kcb